You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Brian S. Stephan
this includes two test commands to move items up and down the initiative with < and >
|3 years ago|
|bin||3 years ago|
|npytabletracker||3 years ago|
|requirements||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|setup.cfg||3 years ago|
A tabletop initiative/etc. tracker, for games such as 13th Age.
- Easy commands to clear the board, add new PCs/monsters
- Track initiative order, hit points, maybe more?
- Expanded support for stuff like 13th Age's escalation die
- Manipulate tracked state via keyboard, no mouse needed
- Log activity in order to allow me to go back to my notes later